Friday, February 19, 2016

Update 2016


Hello there, I remembered there's quite some time since I wrote here, so I will give you some updates about Me and My endeavors..

I'm still a pursuer of lifestyle & online Domination along with other fetishes, at the moment I have a couple of loyal slaves but always looking to have fun with more.

I travel on a monthly basis for my job and this limits a bit the amount of time that I have to spend online. You can still find Me on CamContacts and I'm looking forward to try some other sites soon.





Over the years, my fetish for growing and using My nails on submissives has increased tremendously and I'm constantly looking for more long nails fans and feet worshipers.

Catch Me online and I will surely put a special spell on you... 

2 comments:

SubSam said...

Welcome back Supreme Goddess Azra, always a pleasure to find You in my feed. When are you online on CC?

Mistress Azra said...

Hi there sam, you'll find me online this weekend for sure!
xoxo